short-term volunteers who invite their friends and family to attend one of Giraffe Laugh Early Learning Centers’ Little Shoes, Big Dreams tours. This is a tour of the mission of Giraffe Laugh.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Student Ambassadors attend at least one Little Shoes, Big Dreams tour.
- Host or bring 5-10 guests to a Little Shoes, Big Dreams tour within 3 months. This can be a Tour In A Box at someone’s home or office or at a regularly scheduled or private Little Shoes, Big Dreams tour.
- Giraffe Laugh encourages alumni to reach out to other past students to ensure that everyone in the Giraffe Laugh family stays up to date with all of the organization’s happenings.
- Inform guests of what the tour will be about and that they will receive a follow-up call from Giraffe Laugh.
- Student Ambassadors will complete their commitment within three months (a great role for the summer months). Ambassadors have the option to complete after one term, continue for another or move into another role on the team, such as a supportive person for new Student Ambassadors.
Once you have brought 10 guests to any of Giraffe Laugh’s tours you will receive a special Giraffe Laugh Student Ambassador name tag.
We can see the future from here!
Giraffe Laugh, a local nonprofit, provides early childhood education and nurturing to 200 Treasure Valley children daily, by ensuring school readiness, empowering families, and building strong futures.